- Personalized feedback and discussion on applying the SOS Philosophy and Strategies within your unique setting.
- Individualized guidance on your treatment sessions to refine your SOS Feeding Therapy skills.
- Convenient online format and meetings schedule.
- SOS Mentorship – Standard: January 25 – April 12, 2021
- Class Day and Time: Mondays: 8:00 pm – 9:15 pm Eastern; 7:00 pm – 8:15 pm Central, 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm Mountain, 5:00 pm – 6:15 pm Pacific
- Class Duration: 1.25 hours
- Registration Fee: $650
** View Required Prerequisites for SOS Mentorship
- Participant will be able to identify 7 key areas to evaluate during a Feeding assessment using the SOS Approach To Feeding Program
- Participants will list 4 action steps needed to implement the SOS Approach To Feeding program successfully into their workplace setting.
- Participants will list the 8 basic requirements for building a Food Hierarchy
- Participants will recognize common Sensory Communications during mealtimes and identify ways to modify the food in response to these communications to facilitate skill development.
- Participants will be able to describe and identify different oral motor skills with foods and develop a therapeutic activity plan for building oral motor skills with a variety of different food types and textures.
- Participants will be able to describe the role of language, engagement, conditioning cue complexes, and play in building feeding skills through therapeutic activities.