Prior Completion of the SOS Approach to Feeding Conference is required prior to purchase.
Available for Professionals who have attended the SOS Approach to Feeding Conference, the Administrative Forms contains the many and varied forms used in the day-to-day management and running of a Feeding Clinic, including:
- All paperwork that parents fill out before coming in for an SOS Feeding Assessment
- Protocols outlining procedures that need to be completed and assigned to various staff members to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your Feeding Program
- Billing and diagnoses codes
- Sample letters for how to complete requests for coverage to insurance companies
- How to explain SOS to insurance companies and how to appeal denials from insurance companies
- Several types of data forms/progress notes for individual and group therapy are included along with examples of summary progress notes, group letters and discharge summaries