To find an SOS Trained Therapist near you, please select from the following options to narrow your search. If you are unable to locate a therapist in your area, please expand your search by selecting less search criteria (i.e. City or State). To find a Therapist by name, please select the Advanced Search and enter the therapist’s name. Therapists – Need to update your information? Update Listing
- I am an SOS professor and also work in Early Intervention. My passion is working with young feeders, helping them develop the skills they need to become successful feeders. I believe in empowering parents to support their children in their development.
- Multi-Disciplinary (3 or more of different disciplines)
- Accepting Other insurance.
- Work with children feeding challenges. Experience includes children who have sensory challenges, ADHD, autism, developmental delays, anxiety, etc., background includes sensory and DIR trainings. Think of child/person. Help create positive experiences around foods.
- Providing education and therapies to individuals with developmental delays. Accepting students 3 years of age to 8th grade. Offering feeding therapy for individuals outside of the school program. SOS Feeding therapy offered in a small group or individual setting. Certified in SOS Approach.