- Completion of the Basic SOS Approach to Feeding Course by completing one of the following:
- Completion of the Basic SOS Approach to Feeding Course (3.75 Day in USA/Canada; 4 Day Outside of USA/Canada).
- OR completion of the Basic SOS Approach to Feeding Course prior to 2015 (3 Day course) PLUS the Advanced SOS Workshop “Tools In Your Pantry: Effectively Using the New Oral Motor Steps”.
- Completion of either
- The SOS Mentorship Course
- OR the Video Tape Submission of a full Feeding Therapy Session to be review for clinical competency by SOS Approach To Feeding Certification Professors.
- Completion of the Advanced SOS Workshop: Parents as Partners: Helping the “Challenging” Family within the last 8 years.
** Please note you will be required to submit a copy of your Certificate of Attendance for all of the required prerequisite requirements as part of the Certification Application Process.