Prior Completion of the SOS Approach to Feeding Conference is required prior to purchase.
Available for Professionals who have attended the SOS Approach to Feeding Conference, the SOS Handouts – Australian version is an adapted version of the SOS Handouts (U.S. version) created by Dr. Pamela Dodrill and Dr. Kay Toomey that uses Australian focused terminology and food choices.
Designed for Professionals to use and provide to parents during their clinical work with children with feeding difficulties. Adapted version of the SOS Handouts (U.S. version) that uses Australian focused terminology and food choices.
- Includes over 167 handouts (Handouts provided on the USB are in addition to those provided in your workshop notebook).
- Conveniently formatted on a USB/Jump Drive to bring with you to your Clinic or your client’s home.
- Updated in 2017 – 61 new files
SOS Administrative Forms
The SOS Administrative Forms contains over 110 files of administrative/business forms and protocols regularly used in SOS Feeding Clinics for efficiency and effectiveness including:
- Example Billing Grids outlining pricing and billing codes
- Sample Letters to Insurance Companies that you can use as a template to improve your reimbursement
- Full Team and Mini-Evaluation templates with 20 pages of “cut and paste” recommendations
- Examples of Summary Letters for both Feeding Groups and Individual Therapy to use as templates